Something new for 2018! Special first crack tickets available on November 8, 2017 for a limited time!
$50 General Admission
$100 Brew Master
Choose your festival experience
Are you a beer lover who wants to taste as much beer as possible in a four hour period? Or do you want a bit more white glove service to enhance the experience? Check out these ticket options to see what is best for you.
General Admission: $75
- Entrance to the festival starting at 7pm
- Unlimited beer samplings in a 4-ounce souvenir mug
- Unlimited food samplings from some of SF's best restaurants
- Local music, trivia, games, event swag, and more!
VIP Brewmaster: $150
- All General Admission benefits, plus:
- 90 minute exclusive tasting prior to the event (5:30pm-7pm)
- All-night access to the Brewmaster Lounge
- Mingle with brewers, distributors, and fellow connoisseurs
- Dedicated bathrooms
- Check out this year fantastic line up!
A beer fest with more than just great beer!
Experience SF's oldest and best beer festival with 100+ brewers, complimentary bites, live music, games, and more fun than ever before!
Good Beer and good times for a good cause,
Since 1984, the San Francisco International Beer Festival has raised money for the Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School. The proud parents of Tel-Hi’s preschool students plan, host, and staff the entire event. They donate their time and effort to bring you this historic festival-the oldest beer festival on the west coast.
SFIBF is the sole fundraiser for the Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School. With this festival, we raise enough money to cover 90 percent of the preschool’s operating expenses, allowing us to keep tuition affordable in an increasingly expensive city.
Our families thank you and our kids thank you. For more details and information on the co-op and this fundraiser, click here. Now, join our email list and we will let you in on any news and special promotions.